“Imagine a lens that provides a clear and fully integrated view of your business with IT providing valuable intelligence that drives informed decision-making. This is no longer a wish list, this is a reality for our customers through the new Broadcom AIOps solution,” said
As enterprises progress in their ongoing digital transformations, they face complex modern and hybrid IT environments, while adopting Site Reliability Engineering and automation approaches to achieve operational effectiveness. Customers and employees now demand instant access to services delivered by IT teams. However, many struggle to gain vital insights across heterogeneous digital landscapes due to disparate tooling, increased volume of data, increase in remote traffic, frequency in redundant tasks, and lack of actionable insights.
New Leading-Edge Capabilities
AIOps from Broadcom is an open platform that correlates and analyzes a broad range of IT observability data sources and acts as a trusted proof point for the IT Operations analytics offered in Broadcom's BizOps solution. AIOps from Broadcom now includes new AI/ML techniques and customizable views for enhanced actionable insights. New capabilities include:
- Full-Stack Observability— for hybrid clouds, cloud-native applications, distributed tracing, mobile-to-mainframe insights and network telemetry while providing users openness to ingest other data sources quickly with 15 new third-party data integrations.
- DX Dashboards— provide rich visualizations for task-based persona-driven insights along with unfettered access to all data to easily customize and create company-specific dashboards.
- Service and Alarm Analytics— include additional machine learning topology and correlation, casual graphs and intelligent situational analysis for automatic root cause analysis, noise mitigation, alarm clustering, and anomaly detection.
- Intelligent Automation— based on a recommendation engine connects root cause analysis with extensive out-of-the-box actions and automation strategy based on problem scenarios.
- Capacity Analytics— provide service-aware configuration for capacity planning and drill-downs for service context and group context to identify the potential over-utilized or under-utilized resources and optimize the capacity allocation.
- Continuous Feedback Loops— connect data across development, IT and the business for views and insights across disparate data sets and siloed teams.
- Machine Learning— based on an extensive library of algorithms, natural language processing and an ontological graphical topology for rich situational correlation for continuous learning and improved automated root cause analysis.
- Software to Silicon Insights— apply AI and ML to rich, granular data capture at the chip level to enable a unique, AI-driven solution for real-time proactive network congestion and packet loss triage.
“It was vital that our teams moved from a focus on managing IT resources to managing business implementations, so we started by eliminating the lines that traditionally separated IT and business,” said
Forrester recommends organizations invest in AIOps saying, “AI for IT operations (AIOps) is unifying traditional infrastructure, public cloud, application performance management (APM), and even network monitoring.” 2 -
In conjunction with this announcement, Broadcom unveiled the results of a Broadcom sponsored report “Using AIOps to Gain Observability and Insight: A
Broadcom, the pulse logo, and Connecting everything are among the trademarks of Broadcom. The term "Broadcom" refers to Broadcom Inc., and/or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Broadcom Inc.